Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 December, 09:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
I love you.

When this video was first posted it moved me to tears because I was not being patient with my son... who just happened to be playing Yankee doddle supper fast all the time on the keyboard when he was supposed to be practicing... so this was my teaching..

Then I realised the whole cast of Mary Poppins Returns is on the back shelf... and I did a huge MP decode which is ongoing! We'd just bought the video that very day.. and as I was watching I saw all the characters...

Gilly... the Giraffe in the background gets kidnapped... with the young actor who plays Georgie... who just so happens to be the spitting image of George (Kate and Williams alleged son)... small whirled...

The whole film is coded... https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Cover Is Not the Book (From "Mary Poppins Returns") - YouTube

Stream #MaryPoppinsReturns on Disney+.Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more....

10:21 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
10 January, 10:29
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I posted at 321... well, there's thing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 10:24
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication