Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
16 April, 12:02
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
someone drop the picture of him sitting in the air hanger with the plane. trying to send it to my cousin and cant find it in my feed now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 April, 11:03
Who is that man ?????? 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorota Durlak @DorotaD69
01 April, 09:03
This is Mockingjay singing
The message is symbolic. Could it be that: J...-J...? It would be great. :)

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
01 April, 01:32
I just love the look on that man's face. Such gentleness, patience, and love. I watched it 3 times just to stare at him ❤ You can learn everything about a person, by how they treat animals

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
31 March, 08:25
❤️❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 March, 08:13
awwwww, I so love birds . . . thanks for sharing.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
31 March, 08:12
its time rare bird

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 March, 06:56
zoom out just a little more.......................

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
31 March, 06:09
💙💙💙

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
31 March, 05:49
looks just like Abe Lincoln

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 05:39
That was Yankee Doodle Dandy wasn't it?
Great singing little bird!
!!! super rapport with each other - love it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 March, 05:20
pretty incredible

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 March, 04:56
When does a bird sing?
After the ⛈
See you in 2023 Sir…

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
31 March, 08:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
What kind of bird is it that's whistling Yankee Doodle Dandy ?
Is it a lark ?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
31 March, 10:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Lark can also mean quest for amusement or adventure.

Kemberely Chaudhry @monalisasmile37
31 March, 04:55
😍I love this so much!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
31 March, 04:53
Its just beautiful just amazing how animals and humans can connect and interact.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
31 March, 04:41

31 March, 07:04
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Swift currency system?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
31 March, 04:35
Good energy!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 March, 04:33
🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 March, 04:30
Mockingbirds love singing.🎶

Law & Physics @physics171
17 January, 06:19

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
15 January, 05:36
💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
14 January, 05:27
if that is you whistling @kanderc , man you're a deadringer for our fave missing First Son....
if thats not you... well

Hello George. Guessing you brought down the mockingbird. Got them to sing your tune.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 January, 06:00
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
No its not me...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
31 March, 08:15
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
He looks so strangely familiar.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 January, 02:10
Of course I’m probably going to read into this post way too much. 😎😂

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 January, 05:05
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Vibes...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
10 January, 10:47
Can't really tell but is that Dr. Robert Malone ?

31 March, 07:02
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

10 January, 10:21
I love you.

When this video was first posted it moved me to tears because I was not being patient with my son... who just happened to be playing Yankee doddle supper fast all the time on the keyboard when he was supposed to be practicing... so this was my teaching..

Then I realised the whole cast of Mary Poppins Returns is on the back shelf... and I did a huge MP decode which is ongoing! We'd just bought the video that very day.. and as I was watching I saw all the characters...

Gilly... the Giraffe in the background gets kidnapped... with the young actor who plays Georgie... who just so happens to be the spitting image of George (Kate and Williams alleged son)... small whirled...

The whole film is coded... https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Cover Is Not the Book (From "Mary Poppins Returns") - YouTube

Stream #MaryPoppinsReturns on Disney+.Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more....

10 January, 10:24

10 January, 10:29
I posted at 321... well, there's thing...

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
10 January, 09:02
when does a bird sing?

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
10 January, 08:33
Vincent I think that is you and Marley, or Tequila or Malibu. :)

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
10 January, 05:10
VK Read my post

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
10 January, 03:30
Jr. vibes! 💞

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts