Angie Mac @AngieMac
The hardest posts to make are those that will be unwelcome by many. But I have many concerns about posts I’ve been seeing that connect Christianity to new age/eastern religious beliefs. It doesn’t take much to make a few covincing connections, but the time involved in putting these together was a labor of love for my Heavenly Father and for His flock. God never changes or evolves to fit a worldly narrative, and satan’s agenda to pervert creation has not changed either.(several slides) I am not preaching, I am just sharing - thank you
04:43 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 January, 08:14
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
ANGIE, I WILL BE FULLY HONEST.

I DID NOT SEE CHAKRAS, NEITHER TO OPEN/CLOSE IT...

I DID NOT MEDITATE, I SIMPLY CANNOT

I HAVE PLETHORA FRENZ IN CZECH, WHICH ARE HUGE FANZ OF THIS, I DID NOT PROMOTE IT, NEITHER OSTRAKIZE IT.

IF IT WORK FOR SOMEONE, IT WORK.
IF NOT, BOTH IS FINE BY ME.

I WAS ONCE A "TEST SUBJECT" TO SOME FAR SIGHTER GROUP IN CZECH. I LIED IN BED 200 METERS FROM THEM, IN ANOTHER HOUSE AND THEY TRY TO SAW MINE MORTAL BODY AND WRITE DOWN ALL ILLNESSES, MALFUNCTIONZ, OR ABNORMALITIES THEY OBSERVED BY FAR SIGHT. I COULD AFFIDAVIT BEFORE GRAND JURY, THAT THEY ARE CAPABLE TO SEE EVERYTHINK. AS LITERALLY ANYONE COULD "CONNECT TO ME THRU MINE WRITING" AND SEE IT FOR THEMSELVE.

LATER ON, WE HAVE CHAT WITH THEM, I CONFIRM WHAT THEY SAW, ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCE IS KEY... NO COMEDY, NO HIDING. I ASK BRASIL SHAMAN, WHICH LEAD THIS GROUP TO DESCRIBE ME TO THEM. SHE FOCUS, AND THEY TOLD ME, THAT SHE SAW 7 FOOT TALL GOLDEN HEAD ENGULFED BY FLAMES. METATRON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 January, 08:20
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
10 January, 08:02
Amen. Satan is very tricky. He's seeking whom he may devour. Focus on Jesus only. Don't let the new age mumbo jumbo cause you to be deceived.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 January, 08:03
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
Amen!!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 January, 04:45
Always glory to God.
Great post, it was brought to you by a creation of GOD!
Isn't God awesome :)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 January, 06:10
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Indeed He is!!