MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 January, 12:57
Nearly all polticians/all globalists and a large amount of media/healthcare and education workers are guilty of nuremburg violations and should be executed. If everyone who broke the nuremburg code is executed, it will be millions executed. Just doing your job is specifically excluded as a mitigating factor in the nuremburg code.

Yes, that excuse of "just following orders," did not help those Nazi lower rankers escape punishment, in the 1940s....
Same will apply with these covid zealots and dictatorship enthusiasts....Politicians, medics, media, nurses, doctors, government advisors, teachers, civil servants, cops, big pharma, the lot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Some idiot Pizza shop owner told me "I'm just doing my job" when enforcing masks. I gave him the finger and told him that is what the NAZI's said.
01:01 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 01:16
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Facts. My friends local have restaurants and they say right on the doors, NO masks, and if they are that fearful stay home. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
10 January, 01:07
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
You should really watch the documentary: Europa-The Last Battle.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 January, 01:12
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Thank You, I will