MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Nearly all polticians/all globalists and a large amount of media/healthcare and education workers are guilty of nuremburg violations and should be executed. If everyone who broke the nuremburg code is executed, it will be millions executed. Just doing your job is specifically excluded as a mitigating factor in the nuremburg code.

Yes, that excuse of "just following orders," did not help those Nazi lower rankers escape punishment, in the 1940s....
Same will apply with these covid zealots and dictatorship enthusiasts....Politicians, medics, media, nurses, doctors, government advisors, teachers, civil servants, cops, big pharma, the lot...
12:57 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
10 January, 03:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
This time there is nowhere for them to hide, except in China. Last time they fled South America, Australia and other distant countries. This time we ALL know who they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 January, 01:18
The defense most would use is--I was fooled by Fauci and WHO
and others. which sadly may be true, the weeding out of those
complicit would be mind numbing...put them all on an Island
with nothing but vax vials for food and water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 January, 01:20
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I say execute them all

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
10 January, 03:35
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I think Fauci’s punishment should be a vaccine EVERY day for the rest of his miserable life.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 January, 01:01
Some idiot Pizza shop owner told me "I'm just doing my job" when enforcing masks. I gave him the finger and told him that is what the NAZI's said.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
10 January, 01:07
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
You should really watch the documentary: Europa-The Last Battle.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 01:16
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Facts. My friends local have restaurants and they say right on the doors, NO masks, and if they are that fearful stay home. lol