TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Right now we are waiting on the SCOTUS to rule on Mandates made by Biden. Most likely they will not follow US Constitutional Law and send it to OSHA and States to make Mandates. This has to occur since not defending or upholding the US Constitution requires each Justice to resign from their positions according to Constitutional Law. It is comprimised and all Americans need to see it for themselvves.
12:02 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 January, 06:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yep! EVERY part of our “system” is corrupt including SCOTUS, which is why this “system” has been crushed into scrap metal! Trump has played them all like a Fiddle and he is allowing [them] to destroy themselves! You cant tell the people, you have to show them! WWG1WGAWWW🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
10 January, 02:35
I'm afraid you are correct.

I was pretty jaded about SCOTUS prior to this mess; even with Scalia holding the line. Now I expect complete disillusionment about every entity who is supposed to be protecting the people and following law. Its not just witnessing complete incompetence. Its seeing intentional, sophisticated deception for evil reasons.

The good news is that its finally causing liberal and normie circles to pay attention. They are starting to notice the inconsistencies between policy descriptions and actions. With the mandates they are noticing the lack of medical exemptions for people who have had adverse reactions, the refusal of any religious exemptions in the military, and the refusal to acknowledge immunity from previous infection. Even the most liberal notice that migrants are not being tested or jabbed.

Many know at least one person who had a bad reaction and they are slowly starting to wonder if they personally might be unable to refuse a booster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 January, 04:08
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I was explaining this to my Mum, just today.

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
10 January, 04:22
In response Water Mark to his Publication
We certainly do NOT want this election fraud decided in the Supreme Court - from there, it's just a crime a democrat will later pardon... Taking this to the miltribs for treason is the answer to ending this crap!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
10 January, 02:18
Imo after listening to that debacle Friday, OSHA needs to get involved with providing better ventilation systems in the work place- and that’s where their reach ahould end…sadly, you are probably spot on- they even touched on police enforcing the jab even for residents…if this happens, where do we go from here?

10 January, 02:20
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
That will not happen after this next 2 weeks.

10 January, 01:27
Remember, the vaccine for CV19 is 100% Experimental. There are proven treatments for CV19 that were not used as needed. They instead chose Remdesevir which in the Eboli outbreak in Africa was one of 5 drugs tested. It proven to have an over 50+% mortality rate and was pulled from the trials as a result.
As long as there are proven and effective treatments for CV19 there never should have been mandates. This was an illegal move by politicians and Corporations and the non-stop pushing by MSM. It is a false narrative and many died from Remdesevir poisoning as it destroyed their kidneys and eventually their livers and hearts.
Research everything right now.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 January, 05:31
Thank you so much; I appreciate it!!

Pam Truth @pam65
11 January, 12:50
yes i know this as do most patriots but waiting while our loved ones are forced to take the jab is heartbreaking. i thought that most of the supreme court was removed already.