TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 January, 12:02
Right now we are waiting on the SCOTUS to rule on Mandates made by Biden. Most likely they will not follow US Constitutional Law and send it to OSHA and States to make Mandates. This has to occur since not defending or upholding the US Constitution requires each Justice to resign from their positions according to Constitutional Law. It is comprimised and all Americans need to see it for themselvves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Remember, the vaccine for CV19 is 100% Experimental. There are proven treatments for CV19 that were not used as needed. They instead chose Remdesevir which in the Eboli outbreak in Africa was one of 5 drugs tested. It proven to have an over 50+% mortality rate and was pulled from the trials as a result.
As long as there are proven and effective treatments for CV19 there never should have been mandates. This was an illegal move by politicians and Corporations and the non-stop pushing by MSM. It is a false narrative and many died from Remdesevir poisoning as it destroyed their kidneys and eventually their livers and hearts.
Research everything right now.
01:27 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
11 January, 12:50
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
yes i know this as do most patriots but waiting while our loved ones are forced to take the jab is heartbreaking. i thought that most of the supreme court was removed already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 January, 12:59
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
No, I haven’t seen where any of SCOTUS has been removed, yet.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 January, 05:31
Thank you so much; I appreciate it!!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 January, 01:56
I am self employed. I refuse to get the vax. A company that gives me most of my work just emailed looking for my vaccine card. I will not be able to make a living if they stop giving me work. Any advice as to what I can do. I also refuse to get a fake vaccine card.

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
10 January, 03:24
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Hold the line, my friend. I'm very sorry you are faced with this. We will win, it's a matter of time, and I don't believe it'll be that long. Your job now is to survive as best you can through these tough times. You are not alone and the majority shares your concerns, we will win.

Patty Malek @patty888
10 January, 05:26
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Stand in your inner truth....those are not your people!
The universe will provide you with the next step. Be in flow with your truth, not out of flow with lower vibrating behaviors.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
10 January, 01:33
The covid vax should never have been approved for Emergency Use Authouization snd should not be under an EUA now, but they continue to push the vax because no one is stopping them. We all know there are treatments. HCQ, Ivermectin etc but doctors and pharmacies still refusing to prescribe and fill. This is such a corrupt system