TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 January, 12:02
Right now we are waiting on the SCOTUS to rule on Mandates made by Biden. Most likely they will not follow US Constitutional Law and send it to OSHA and States to make Mandates. This has to occur since not defending or upholding the US Constitution requires each Justice to resign from their positions according to Constitutional Law. It is comprimised and all Americans need to see it for themselvves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
10 January, 02:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'm afraid you are correct.

I was pretty jaded about SCOTUS prior to this mess; even with Scalia holding the line. Now I expect complete disillusionment about every entity who is supposed to be protecting the people and following law. Its not just witnessing complete incompetence. Its seeing intentional, sophisticated deception for evil reasons.

The good news is that its finally causing liberal and normie circles to pay attention. They are starting to notice the inconsistencies between policy descriptions and actions. With the mandates they are noticing the lack of medical exemptions for people who have had adverse reactions, the refusal of any religious exemptions in the military, and the refusal to acknowledge immunity from previous infection. Even the most liberal notice that migrants are not being tested or jabbed.

Many know at least one person who had a bad reaction and they are slowly starting to wonder if they personally might be unable to refuse a booster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I was explaining this to my Mum, just today.
04:08 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it