John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 January, 09:32
Lucky for you God loves you so much that if you believe in him and his son you only have to do one thing to ascend!

You don't have to meditate to increase your vibration,
You don't have to know about chaukra's,
You don't have to know anything about astrology,
You don't have to what age we are entering,
You don't have to know anything!
The one thing you MUST do if you fit the very top criteria is......
Die.
Yup that's it.
That is the ONLY way you ascend.
No human leaves this realm alive.
And for all those who think the bible is fake than maybe you can explain to me
how something written 2k years ago is taking place right now?
There's no picking and choosing what's true and what's not folks.
The bible says it all, you just didn't read it.
I would start.
Yes I would.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
09 January, 09:34
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
so its always been him that presence you feel when your alone? and james when would we have enough people to win and keep our freedom? the whole world? or has it always been the CME thats going to hit soon? and we win by dying and those who beileve in the lord win and those who want the light die dont win

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 11:22
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
Shane I feel God no matter where I am but I have those man to man conversations with him when I am by myself. I talk out loud just like he was standing there. It is amazing therapy because I have no worries when I am finished.

Now the tough part.
The simplest best answer is all of this is to cover up a Neutron Star. We know it as planet X or Nirubu.
It is approaching from the opposite side of the sun so be are blind to it atm.
Even though we can not see it its gravity is playing havoc with the planets in our system. It is so dim we may not be able to see it but the gravity tells us that it indeed is there.
It will wipe out 95% of humanity and throw us into a 200 to 2k year ice age.
It will cause the magnetic poles to flip and the earth will go with it. Antarctica will be on the equator, and yes solar flare hell will break lose. Mercury and Mars will change places and possibly collide again. You can see the damage on Mars still from last time.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
10 January, 11:32
What is the actual point of doing anything if most will die if something like this occurs? Why worry about proving election fraud or a fake virus or fake vax or even buying silver? What is the actual point to doing any of this?

10 January, 11:43
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Honestly it will keep people from killing themselves and their children.
How many people would gladly give their kids to a government run program whose only purpose would be human survival. Girls would be birthing factories and the few men would be semen farms. None of them would ever see the light of day again.
Or they use cloning and invetro.
They ran an experiment saying the only way the kids could enter the program is if they were given a shot a day for a month. They tested 1000 families.
Not one single family gave even one shot.
They would rather die with their children than have the kids have a chance at life.
They put their ideals onto the kids.
The kids will know nothing else so it will have no ill effect at all, they will think that is just how it is.
It will not be an easy life but they will indeed live.
There will be 1k years of world peace.
1k of love and understanding.
That is why.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
If we all have to die to leave this game, why would anyone want to leave their kids here at the mercy of who knows what? I want my kids and grandkids to have a life, but I would not want to leave them to some unknown experiment where there is no way out for them. I cannot believe God would want us all dead after fighting to wake all these people up, i just do not see the point.
11:59 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
10 January, 03:11
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I do not know the will of God so I can not say what will happen down the road. I have no fears because everyone talks about ascending and how great it will be. We will ascend but it will be to God and we will do it in mass, it will be beautiful.

I have often wondered if the rapture is the gathering of all who are not in the tunnels and only the wicked remain behind. It would be hell for them but heaven in the cities.
Right now there are cities the size of New York with malls, restaurants, HUGE pools full of fish and 4 lane highways. It's beautiful really.

It is a crap shoot as to what happens next for them. If only minor damage is done than they live in a underground Nirvana, if massive damage happens there are 6x8 rooms that 2 people will live in but they will have the virtual world to run through. Some think that we are those survivors and we are unable to log out.

As for us waking people up boy are you going to be mad.
Everyone is going to be furious.