Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 January, 02:04
Amazing the things they just leave laying around in Sedona.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 January, 02:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🍊🍊🍊🍊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
Could not be online much the last two days .... am seeing oranges everywhere 😳 what does it signify? thanks.
03:33 PM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
10 January, 08:28
In response God Wins to her Publication
The House of Orange..a major Illuminati family. Maybe they all got "the shot"
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 January, 10:13
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
My instints too ... they are gone. Things have been happening at a fast pace lately.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 January, 02:45
Multiple meanings, however at the moment...
🍊Orange Man=Rad=Trump🍊

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 January, 10:08
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
i do not know what ‘rad’ means but my family loves the orange man and hope he returns soon.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 January, 03:37
I first saw on twitter, they were making fun of the BAD organge man, then here saw some drops about Orange family in Denmark taken down ? - residents going to gitmo / gematria and criminals in orange suits ... Vit C ... (HCQ) so its about everything ... LOL

God Wins donated @GR2021
09 January, 03:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you! Have a lot of reading to do. ❤️