Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Shouldn't there be an almost full moon in the sky tonight?
10:17 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
01 February, 09:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I saw the moon yesterday evening, it was HUGE and somewhat yellow, was actually weird to see it this way. Photos don't do it justice really, but it definitely was more Yellow and HUGE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
01 February, 08:53
It rose late last night..like after 9pm and was really huge..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 January, 05:48
ready for something wild? the same place the moon rises in the sky EVERY night, was where the moon sat last night 4 hours after rising. Oh, and don't even get me started on sequential nights in the past 2 months where the moon would rise in the opposite side of the sky... wish i had documented.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
30 January, 10:49
complete full moon in Tx

Charissma _15 @Riley
30 January, 10:48
PNW - I don't see it yet.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
30 January, 10:34

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 January, 10:29
Spoke to soon. The almost full-moon is just peeking over the horizon now.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 January, 10:20
Has been for the past 3 nights here. Haven't looked tonight...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 January, 10:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Maybe it hasn't risen yet.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 January, 10:20
The Full moon was Jan 28

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
30 January, 10:19
a time to recharge

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
yes... energies of the schumann resonance are oretty intense the last couple of days too!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
Yes...you don't have one?
It's snowing here, so I couldn't see mine regardless.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Totally clear sky in AZ.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 January, 10:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wow, 1st the White House, now the moon.
Strange times we're living in. 👀