Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
08 January, 10:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I bought a large bottle of oral liquid ivermectin for horses and foals at my local feed store, and have used it. $89can. ...probably enough for 50 doses. Dosage is based on weight.
Easy peasy. No Dr's fee.
You can buy zinc at all health food stores or pharmacies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 January, 10:43
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Yes, it’s not expensive. You just have to dose according to weight & what protocol you are following.
Unfortunately, the farmers in Canada can no longer purchase it. They have to pay a vet to come to their residence & administer it to the livestock.
Luckily ,I was able to get obtain some prior to the new rules.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
I went to the feed store yesterday and they had 1 bottle on the shelf so I purchased it (it's more expensive now), but the cashier had to specifically state that it was for "veterinary use only" Lol.
12:59 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymity on X, click on at the bottom under it