Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
+ what about this? endorsed by AFD... someone posted on Twitter...
09:46 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
08 January, 10:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
About a year ago added C and Zinc to regular multivitamin and D3 daily. Recently added Quercitin 250 every other day. I also take a slug of the homemade ‘hippie elixir’ every day. Haven’t been sick past few years and somehow my seasonal allergies completely disappeared after decades. 🤨
Bummer about AFLDS.
Few friends who are sick just started black cumin seed oil as alternative to Ivermectin. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 January, 10:50
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
that's awesome to hear.
tell me more about your hippie elixirs..no rush though.
and i just bought black seed oil...look forward to taking it.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 January, 10:13
I get the quercetin. But not too sure about taking zinc and D if one is healthy, do not want to upset the balance. The bod likes food - eat oysters, meat for zinc. Mag status linked to Vitamin D status, see The Root Cause protocol. Whole food vitamin C vs, Ascorbic acid, etc.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Thank you!

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
+ camu camu for C as well...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 January, 10:12
ASCENSION Equipment in my book!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 January, 10:10
I was pretty sick this month and this is what I took . . . works excellent!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
08 January, 09:59
That's what we take

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
08 January, 09:57
I know people who took this protocol, I take the prevention. However someone I know who got the rona bad, it wasnt until she got ahold of ivermectin (in horse paste form) that she went from death bed to up and eating in 6 hours.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 January, 09:53
L-lysine too, works like ivermectin. OTC as well.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 January, 09:49
I just listened to an interview by X22 with Dr. Zelenko, very informative & his ZStack is $55/bottle, includes quercitin, Vit C, D & zinc. I take all of these daily & considering getting this as it's all in 1 pill.
https://zstacklife.com

Jessi Doe @Jessi
08 January, 09:48
this is what we take