Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 January, 09:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
+ what about this? endorsed by AFD... someone posted on Twitter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
About a year ago added C and Zinc to regular multivitamin and D3 daily. Recently added Quercitin 250 every other day. I also take a slug of the homemade ‘hippie elixir’ every day. Haven’t been sick past few years and somehow my seasonal allergies completely disappeared after decades. 🤨
Bummer about AFLDS.
Few friends who are sick just started black cumin seed oil as alternative to Ivermectin. 🤷🏻‍♀️
10:32 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 January, 10:50
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
that's awesome to hear.
tell me more about your hippie elixirs..no rush though.
and i just bought black seed oil...look forward to taking it.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 January, 11:07
I've been taking Zelenko's protocols with Quercitrin as an alternative for about a year. I've only been sick once and it was very mild.

I have read that black cumin seed oil is a good replacement for Ivermectin, as well, but haven't tried it yet. I'd like to hear other opinions on it.

Not Important @Notimportant
21 January, 02:57
Started taking cold pressed black cumin seed oil this week ...lingering little bit of mucus gunk in throat & upper nose that would cause stuffed nose every night (for months has been there) cleared out zippity doo!
Kept saying i wanted to use a dentist suction tool thingy to suck it out. Wasn't sick otherwise, just annoying gunk but 80% gone now.

Reminds of movie "Blubber" or the "blob" in Transylvania Hotel cartoon. I bet everyone has a blob housing these parasites in them ...everyone i talk to says gunk in throat & sometimes nose, even when not sick.