MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:12
Veronica and Cirsten W were murdered by hospitals. 2 patriots out of probably millions killed. DO NOT GO TO HOSPITAL. If you know someone inside being killed, we have reached a point of organizing militias to go to hospital and take them out by force before they are killed. I bet you will find a lot of volunteers here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
RAPTHENEWS AS WELL! his whole family fell ill. his mother and son were still in the hospital. He lives in CA as well. He was sick before Cirsten. when she became ill i really started thinking was Rap right. This was before he died. then he died. now Cirsten. i still do not know about his family as there are no new updates. They have not updated in 6 days. i do not think it is good.

google rapthenews uodate. His last video was superbug.30 seconds long. then he died!
10:47 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it