MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Veronica and Cirsten W were murdered by hospitals. 2 patriots out of probably millions killed. DO NOT GO TO HOSPITAL. If you know someone inside being killed, we have reached a point of organizing militias to go to hospital and take them out by force before they are killed. I bet you will find a lot of volunteers here.
10:12 AM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 January, 11:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Is That What Happened To Robert Steele Also? Or Is He Still Really Safe? So Confused Anymore! This Is All So Tragic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 10:47
RAPTHENEWS AS WELL! his whole family fell ill. his mother and son were still in the hospital. He lives in CA as well. He was sick before Cirsten. when she became ill i really started thinking was Rap right. This was before he died. then he died. now Cirsten. i still do not know about his family as there are no new updates. They have not updated in 6 days. i do not think it is good.

google rapthenews uodate. His last video was superbug.30 seconds long. then he died!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 10:37
Since our power has been out we have been driving to the local rescue squad building and getting water, the medic talked to use the very first night and told us don’t get sick and try not to get hurt, and stay away from the hospital if at all possible.

07 January, 10:52
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
The medic needs to step forward and say this in public. They are complicit to do their job without risking their job to stop crime against humanity

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 January, 10:23
That NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Seriously!!!! One or two friends and family members are not going to work. It's going to take at the very least 50-100 people in every city to accomplish this. Ideas???

07 January, 10:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
Just post, I am in

memes matter @NoComment
07 January, 10:22
witnessprotection 🍿🤲thats my take on it ænd i am stickin to it til anything indicates otherwise

07 January, 10:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
interesting thought

Death is ultimately meaningless as this life is a joke and soul never dies

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I am shocked that Cirsten W is gone. I did not even know she was sick. Prayers to her and her family. Very sad.🙏🙏🙏

07 January, 10:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Calif hospital murdered her (Camarillo)

I would shoot an ambulance driver before letting them take me to hospital. I would not even go to hospital for broken leg

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 January, 10:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Do you have a link to any of her pages, not familiar with her.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
07 January, 10:21
never go to a hospital.. urgent care & then to the feed store for ivermectin( better earlier)

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I will never need medicine
My natural immunity is perfect
No doctor or medicine since 1987 for me
I would have the confidence to lick a petri dish from the covid lab without fear

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
07 January, 10:18
My sissy was murdered last month. I tried to het hwr out and fought for hcq to no avail

07 January, 10:20
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
If I had relative in hospital like that, I would have gone armed and removed them even if I had to do it alone

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
07 January, 10:15
Its crazy to think that these nurses and doctors can be paid off to kill! I am so sick over this.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
hospital mistakes kill drolls more than most diseases

memes matter @NoComment
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
death nurses and doctors was always there,but now they get t stay n the good guys fired and useful idiots gets hired