MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:12
Veronica and Cirsten W were murdered by hospitals. 2 patriots out of probably millions killed. DO NOT GO TO HOSPITAL. If you know someone inside being killed, we have reached a point of organizing militias to go to hospital and take them out by force before they are killed. I bet you will find a lot of volunteers here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 10:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Since our power has been out we have been driving to the local rescue squad building and getting water, the medic talked to use the very first night and told us don’t get sick and try not to get hurt, and stay away from the hospital if at all possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
The medic needs to step forward and say this in public. They are complicit to do their job without risking their job to stop crime against humanity
10:52 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 10:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I think he may have been saying that because they are severely understaffed, but at the time i wasnt sure, none of them at the squad building were wearing masks and they didnt act like they were concerned that we werent either. But you are correct, they do need to step up and tell the truth !