MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:12
Veronica and Cirsten W were murdered by hospitals. 2 patriots out of probably millions killed. DO NOT GO TO HOSPITAL. If you know someone inside being killed, we have reached a point of organizing militias to go to hospital and take them out by force before they are killed. I bet you will find a lot of volunteers here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
never go to a hospital.. urgent care & then to the feed store for ivermectin( better earlier)
10:21 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quarkfear in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 January, 10:23
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I will never need medicine
My natural immunity is perfect
No doctor or medicine since 1987 for me
I would have the confidence to lick a petri dish from the covid lab without fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
07 January, 10:30
my daughters & I have the same 💩 as She came down with.. its somehow realted to 5 g.. its like radiation sickness.. it wont finish its “viral course”.. just keeps returning after the fever breaks.. its affecting my stomach & iam peppermint it to death with teas & soaps.. steaming our lungs out & hydrating.. its been 7 days now.. just speings back up.. not a normal virus..( i havent habbed but had the” 2019 covid Christmas” & caught sars in 2000 in China, so i have some natural immunity.. this is NOT the usual flu

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 January, 10:40
I will not take medicine either, not a pill of anything since 1996, my husband is taking quercetin right now for whatever but im not interested, my immune system is strong.