Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
06 January, 09:08
I have thought very hard about this long and wonder if some see what I am seeing as this unfolds. I am against no one that stands for our children ,God freedom and our country!! I told myself I would keep this to myself for it is my opinion and thoughts.1) I stand with Lin 117% not Fox , and as far as Tucker goes I feel he is as clever as most evil trying to hang on to their democracy not ours for sure , while continuing to brain wash society ,everyone has their right to their own opinions ,however my belief is the veil will lift soon , GOD ALWAYS WINS ❤️🇺🇸I most definetly think tucker most definitely is clever at “playing” good guy ,false flags have been played for a long time ,with kyle & his status ,fake news that is used for sick control... I feel some have a hard time still digesting fox isn’t good , this is a battle between good & evil, pay attention!!! I do feel that some bad actors have played some good people.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bran WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it