Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
I have thought very hard about this long and wonder if some see what I am seeing as this unfolds. I am against no one that stands for our children ,God freedom and our country!! I told myself I would keep this to myself for it is my opinion and thoughts.1) I stand with Lin 117% not Fox , and as far as Tucker goes I feel he is as clever as most evil trying to hang on to their democracy not ours for sure , while continuing to brain wash society ,everyone has their right to their own opinions ,however my belief is the veil will lift soon , GOD ALWAYS WINS ❤️🇺🇸I most definetly think tucker most definitely is clever at “playing” good guy ,false flags have been played for a long time ,with kyle & his status ,fake news that is used for sick control... I feel some have a hard time still digesting fox isn’t good , this is a battle between good & evil, pay attention!!! I do feel that some bad actors have played some good people.........
09:08 PM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
06 January, 09:28
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396