Made In America @eyes_on_justice
They got another patriot. R.I.P Cirsten W. We will miss you. On a ventilator for pneumonia. From everything I'm reading, she wasn't allowed to leave the hospital and there were calls to get her Ivermectin, and try to find her attorney. Anyone know anything different??? I'm really gonna miss her.
08:56 PM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
06 January, 10:58
In response Made In America to her Publication
Okay, I guess she was not on a ventilator (according to her telegram). She was just on oxygen. Sorry guys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MeanRoad ___ @MeanRoad
06 January, 10:44
Omg! Im just hearing this. I heard Doug Kuzma passed also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 10:53
In response MeanRoad ___ to his Publication
yep, got him too. You know. I was blocked earlier by CM patriot because I responded to a post with "wars are not won with words.' I agree with Scott McKay. I just listened to him on Rumble. He's very upset over the loss of Cirsten. He said we need to organize and go on the defensive. I agree. I'm not talking about riots, blood shed, guns, bows and arrows, knives or any of that. We aren't winning this war with kind words or "oh, please don't hurt me BS." When one patriot goes down like this, there should be 100 willing to show up at a hospital (or where ever) and just make the biggest scene possible. Make it IMPOSSIBLE for the media to refuse to cover it. Otherwise they just keep picking us off one by one.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
06 January, 10:28
Hmmmm.
Kerry Cassidy article -
"CIRSTEN W THE WELL KNOWN BROADCASTER DIED TODAY..
She apparently came down with something on New Years. She was at a party with friends in Los Angeles area…. That night was feeling sick as she got on the plane back according to my source.More will be revealed."

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 January, 11:20
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Hard to Believe!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
06 January, 11:26
In response Save the Children to her Publication
feel like she's hiding, went dark, or witpro

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 January, 09:36
I have to wonder if 1) maybe it was some kind of poisoning or 2) it might be that she was taken into protection like a lot of others we've suspected (Isaac Kappy for one)

06 January, 10:28
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
There's a lot of speculation about that. I guess we'll find out, huh??? She was a truther for sure. She seems to have known a lot. That would make sense, but we do know they're picking people off one by one too.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
06 January, 09:23
So sad!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 January, 09:21
Oh gosh how sad! 😥😥 She should have never went into the hospital. My heart goes out to her family! 🙏✝️😥

I was sick from Dec.15, 2020 till March 2021. I refused the hospital, death traps in my book, my husband catered to me everyday, didn’t eat for 18 days just drank fluids, took left over pain meds I had from ankle surgery just at night to sleep for 8 days till aching pain passed, my husband kept asking me if I was dying on him, I told him I will beat this, started slowly eating steelcut oatmeal with cranberries & jello, took ECHINACEA, licorice root tea allowed me to breath easier. My doctor gave me Azythromycin first time, some prednisone, then another antibiotic which didn’t do much, told me I developed early COPD/asthma and I refused to accept this diagnosis so asked a friend to get me more Azithromycin, then my husband & I did a food liver cleanse by Medical Medium for 9 days, it cleared my lungs right up. I have no problems at all with my lungs. Prayed a lot, God answered!

06 January, 09:28
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I'm shocked that she went to the hospital. She knew better. Of all people, she KNEW. I just can't understand it.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 January, 09:06
How can we best avenge her?!

This is murder!!! My God - I feel so powerless.

06 January, 09:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Watching Scott McKay right now. Listen to this.
https://rumble.com/vs33m5-...

06 January, 09:17
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I don't know that we can avenge her death, but Scott is right. There's going to be hell to pay for these people that murder our loved ones.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 January, 09:04
this story smells funny

06 January, 09:35
In response reaper myer to his Publication
She's been sick for a couple weeks now. I don't see anything funny/odd about it. Hey my husband went to the hospital Monday. Diagnosis: pneumonia. We refused admission. We just wanted the diagnosis so we could find a natural doctor. If the hospital had their way, they were insisting on him being admitted. Once you're admitted, it's hard to get a person out. They deny family inside, citing COVID. It was a fight and I had to make a big scene even in the ER. If you've even had the experience of watching that happen, it's not pleasant.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 08:59
😭She was coughing very bad on her vid 2 weeks ago. We lost a warrior

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 January, 09:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I am heartbroken. WHERE IS GOD IN ALL OF THIS?!? 😞😭💔

06 January, 09:25
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I'm so surprised at this. Every time I've listened to her, she was on a health kick of some kind. To know that she died of pneumonia is shocking to me. That's why she was coughing. Unbelievable.