Only people mentioned by FightForJustice in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 April, 11:02
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication
Absolutely. And they should NOT be taught about "transgenderism" whatever the F that is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 January, 08:32
Back in the day, we were. But parents should be doing this as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 January, 07:22
yep how to survive if they got lost in the wilderness is a good one too

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 06:58
Yes...And...🤣😂
The Truth about Money

How to Jump start a Car

How to correctley Change batteries, Lightbulbs, smoke detectors etc.

Foods to eat to prevent illness and repair immune system! etc. etc. etc. 🧐

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
06 January, 06:51
Absolutely! My local high school continues to teach high schoolers how to grow plants and maintain the greenhouse. I loved Horticulture more than Computer Networking at the time :)

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 January, 06:51
Yes.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 January, 06:45
Children should be taught every skill necessary to survive and thrive on the earth.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 January, 06:44
I think that's a very good idea - of course, you have to get past the local commies & school boards, but I think that this is a life skill which is needed more than ever