Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 January, 11:11
Mr. Pool . LETS GOOO!!! ✅✅✅
When they do flip the switch…
XRP will melt faces I tell you!! ✨😎☀️✨
@VincentKennedy has said he sees XRP being number #1 on CoinMarketCap and I have to agree with with him on that!! In my eyes, XRP will be the heart & blood of the new Quantum Financial System . We’ll see what happens!! The BEST is yet to come Patriots and we are about to witness and be apart of the largest redistribution of wealth our world has ever seen!!! We can then help so many people and animals all over the planet!!! WE can be a BLESSING to many 11:11 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 January, 07:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Animals. My true love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Yes and I have fallen deeply in love with Red Pandas so I am planning on having several sanctuaries for them to have lots of babies ✨❤️✨
04:29 PM - Jan 06, 2022
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 January, 04:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
ohhhhh can i buy one when you do?!?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 January, 04:33
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
No they wont be for sale but you can come visit them! ❤️