The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
04 January, 10:14
Lot’s of chatter about this whole movie thing. The 355, not sure what is going on but I’d maybe stock up if I were you. Even if it’s a nothing burger I feel like something major is going to happen soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 January, 09:16
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Do you think it has anything to do with the stockmarkets and possibly bitcoin? https://www.law.cornell.ed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 09:39
In response Stevie King to her Publication
This is just the start, domino’s are falling. Internet blackout or power grid shutdown incoming.

05 January, 09:42
I just wished I had a support group, I am alone amidst many unawoke, husband is questionable, who have taken the V and believe everything they watch, ughhh!

05 January, 09:58
In response Stevie King to her Publication
This is it, lol for what it’s worth

Well I have prepared myself for even dying for what I believe in and I will never succumb to contol and give up my God-Given Sovereignty and Free-Will to chose for myself. I am not afraid of Death. God Speed because its all just so crazy anymore!
10:03 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it