John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Most Days I wish I was a 'normal' person.
Life would be much easier.
10:02 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 January, 02:33
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Stay weird, normal people are boring! 🥱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
06 January, 12:27
define the normal person you are who god mad and God does not make junk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 January, 12:07
Nothing worth doing is easy, its designed that way.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 January, 12:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Indeed, Jason.
Appreciate You.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 January, 12:26
Ignorance IS bliss...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 January, 12:25
Peter you say? ♥
1 Peter 2:9 “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Bless You, Linda.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Amen ..!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 January, 10:33
I just read a spiritual article that clarified a lot for me. It explained the Tests we face in Life; they are presented to all who aspire to reach God’s Holy Kingdom of ONENESS. “The roughest seas are given unto the toughest navigators.” Tests will keep occurring throughout our lives and will keep occuring until they are learned, then new ones present themselves. The testing represents the “CHALLENGE OF GOD” for knowing, accepting, and therefore, adhering to The Laws of Balance of God and the Creation. We are “honing” our spiritual perfection through recognition of TRUTH and understanding our personal responsibilities of this life and living rightly by God’s Laws, not manmade laws, and realizing we are Creator Beings with Free Will and Sovereignty, but if we are struggling we just need to ask God for help/clarification and look within for our answers, be patient, they will come! Trust more your Intuition than the Ego self! Hang in there! 🤗🤗

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
05 January, 10:27
😂I say this every time I go on instagram and see all my old friends just livin their normie life, eatin junk, sharing photos of chemtrails with a “pretty sky” caption, singing cabal songs, just happily sheepin along... ahhhh, i kinda miss those days😂 but for my children, I just have to keep on truckin.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
05 January, 10:18
Not made to fit in. Normal is boring anyway.. Prayers

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 January, 10:16
whats normal in a world of insanty?

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
05 January, 10:20
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Having the ability to function in society.

arba happihr @arba
05 January, 10:16
You wouldn't enjoy being a different being , it would be boring.
We weird do's are more fun. 🤣😂
If you were normal you would be watching TV and taking jabs.
No body on this board is normal. We are perfect!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 January, 10:08
Well if it makes you feel any better, Who is Normal nowadays, Lol, face it we all have the little bit of abnormal in us, and some have a whole lot!🤔🥺🤗

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
05 January, 10:07
I hear you.
"Give me back that blue pill"

There are times when I am doing some normal activity like I don't see the chaos around me and I feel guilty - like I should be prepping or doing SOMETHING besides pretending that everything is okay..

But I can do it because - no matter what happens. GOD WINS.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 January, 10:06
Give it to God. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 January, 10:13
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
We bare the burden of being awake and seeing the evil. It sucks, we have lost family, friends and more. In the end we will win and be stronger for it. I hope you work out your pain, again, give it to God. It’s his specialty, you are his child, your here for a reason.