John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
05 January, 10:02
Most Days I wish I was a 'normal' person.
Life would be much easier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
I just read a spiritual article that clarified a lot for me. It explained the Tests we face in Life; they are presented to all who aspire to reach God’s Holy Kingdom of ONENESS. “The roughest seas are given unto the toughest navigators.” Tests will keep occurring throughout our lives and will keep occuring until they are learned, then new ones present themselves. The testing represents the “CHALLENGE OF GOD” for knowing, accepting, and therefore, adhering to The Laws of Balance of God and the Creation. We are “honing” our spiritual perfection through recognition of TRUTH and understanding our personal responsibilities of this life and living rightly by God’s Laws, not manmade laws, and realizing we are Creator Beings with Free Will and Sovereignty, but if we are struggling we just need to ask God for help/clarification and look within for our answers, be patient, they will come! Trust more your Intuition than the Ego self! Hang in there! 🤗🤗
10:33 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it