Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 09:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
One possibility of the pole shift if explained a video by Ewar Anon. It is based on the flat earth theory. He has very interesting documentaries, although his voice can be tough to take over timešŸ˜‚. The old clocks supposedly mimic the way the world ā€œworksā€ or shifts. Again, I consider all possibilities. I am not ā€œsoldā€ on anything, but this does make sense in a Biblical way. Worth your time to watch! 3 pics šŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 January, 09:39
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
God... Not the flat earth crap again

Msterri ... @Msterri
05 January, 11:15
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
People fly around the earth in planes all the time. They donā€™t fly to one end, then have to turn around and fly back. Because itā€™s a sphere! I donā€™t even understand why people believe itā€™s flat.

05 January, 11:19
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Same reason liberals watch CNN.
Brainwashed by a psyop

Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 11:32
Nice try. CNN sells the ball. You are a CNN head who is completely brainwashed or part of the cabal.

05 January, 11:32
In response Ally Smart to her Publication
Lmao. Youre funny

Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 11:33
Libtard

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
Lol, just ignore optimus twit, whatever he's saying as I can't see since he blocked me after being the most insufferable insulting little prick I've encountered on this entire site. This is just what he does, and he goes into complete Agent Smith mode over flat Earth. 100% libtard behavior, glad I'm not the only one that sees it.
02:38 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Ally Smart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply
Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 02:48
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
The lamest of all. Trying to say we are the CNN watchers as CNN are the biggest spinning ball propagandist out there. It cracks me up. Thanks for the back up.