Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
One possibility of the pole shift if explained a video by Ewar Anon. It is based on the flat earth theory. He has very interesting documentaries, although his voice can be tough to take over timešŸ˜‚. The old clocks supposedly mimic the way the world ā€œworksā€ or shifts. Again, I consider all possibilities. I am not ā€œsoldā€ on anything, but this does make sense in a Biblical way. Worth your time to watch! 3 pics šŸ‘‡
09:34 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 January, 09:39
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
God... Not the flat earth crap again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
05 January, 11:15
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
People fly around the earth in planes all the time. They donā€™t fly to one end, then have to turn around and fly back. Because itā€™s a sphere! I donā€™t even understand why people believe itā€™s flat.

Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 11:27
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Anyone that sells a spinning ball at 1000 mph is suspect. Don't trust them, they are part of the cabal. The cabal created the earth is a spinning ball lie. To keep this fact hidden from us and the fact that there are other lands beyond the ice wall. Know they are one of evil cabal peeps if they try you the earth is NOT flat. It's easy for me to spot those working for the opposition when they sell the ball idea.