Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 09:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
One possibility of the pole shift if explained a video by Ewar Anon. It is based on the flat earth theory. He has very interesting documentaries, although his voice can be tough to take over timešŸ˜‚. The old clocks supposedly mimic the way the world ā€œworksā€ or shifts. Again, I consider all possibilities. I am not ā€œsoldā€ on anything, but this does make sense in a Biblical way. Worth your time to watch! 3 pics šŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 January, 09:39
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
God... Not the flat earth crap again

Msterri ... @Msterri
05 January, 11:15
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
People fly around the earth in planes all the time. They donā€™t fly to one end, then have to turn around and fly back. Because itā€™s a sphere! I donā€™t even understand why people believe itā€™s flat.

05 January, 11:19
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Same reason liberals watch CNN.
Brainwashed by a psyop

Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 11:32
Nice try. CNN sells the ball. You are a CNN head who is completely brainwashed or part of the cabal.

05 January, 11:32
In response Ally Smart to her Publication
Lmao. Youre funny

Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 11:33
Libtard

05 January, 11:34
Youre adorable.

Ally Smart @Allysmart
So are you. It's cute that you follow the evil cabals narrative and believe their lies.
11:36 AM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Allysmart in this post can reply
05 January, 11:37
Ehh. I do my own research and my own thinking. All by myself.
Nobody on this planet controls me or my mind