Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Um... I've never asked this before.

Did anyone else see a bright red sky on the night of 12/21/12?

It was like an overcast day amount of light at like 1am. Sky was full of clouds backlit by a red light as far as the eye could see. Wife saw it too. We were as awake as we ever feel. No one was out and I've never heard anyone else talk about it, but it was one of the most incredible nighttime phenomenon I've ever seen.
10:31 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 January, 08:50
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
This channel has been posting a lot of old paintings with red sky backgrounds, and was questioning where they came from.
https://t.me/antiquitechar...

06 January, 08:45
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Wow. That is exactly the color it was. Thanks for this!

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
05 January, 08:31
I have seen it happen twice here his spring. I couldnt believe my eyes.

06 January, 08:47
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
Yeah it was really shocking. I do not have blinds and look out my windows every night, haven't seen it since. I wonder what it is.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 January, 12:00
Not sure when it was but it's been many years now and I still have not forgotten it. Yes I did see those red skies in the middle of the night. Wondered what it could possible be.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 10:59
I saw a ton of rainbows that day.