Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Ok i'll say it. Gettr vibes feels exactly like Parler vibes before the rugpull.
02:19 AM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
10 January, 09:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yep! I refuse to join. here & telegram is all i need and i left here for a while but I am back for VK 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 January, 12:41
I was debating whether or not I should sign up. Thanks for having our six

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
06 January, 03:28
I felt something similar way back, they both had the same vibe to me when I went to their sign up page, they felt icky so I left without signing up.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
06 January, 12:07
Gettr is controlled opposition. Global Communications Director is anti-Trump, pro-obama/HRC
https://www.dailyveracity....

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 January, 11:38
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
DID SHE SAID, THAT SHE DESIRE TO LIVE IN HELL?

ONE SECOND, I MAKE ONE GALACTIC PHONE CALL, I HOPE THAT SHE WILL HAVE THEIR VISA A.S.A.P🤣🤣🤣

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 January, 11:44
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
GETTR => GET TROLLED🤣🤣🤣

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 January, 11:58
On Telegram, Gab, 107Daily, GETTR, CloutHUB, Rumble, BitChute, Odysee, Locals, WeGo (I know.), Parler, and (shudder) still floating on FB...

But here's the single truth for me..: AnonUp is where I return for the HARD-HITTING Truths, and frankly for checking in on the Red Panda.

IFYKYK..!

In my humble opinion, AnonUp is my "home" and the Patriots whom are here are the real FREEDOM Fighters the rest of the world is looking up to for hope and truth ~ and everyone I respect always points each "newbie" and "truth-seeker" to THE MOST HIGH GOD.

HE WINS, [they] lose.

Y'all are my mysfit digital soldier-familia, traversing the fringes of the cyber-space, sharing the contraband of truth with nomadic digital Gypsies ~ And I Love Each One of You, committed to each precious soul until the wheels fall off, 24x7x365..!

#FamilyIsEverything || #wwg1wga

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
05 January, 11:47
👍🏾ParlerGettr=🤡🤡🤡

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 January, 11:10
Joe Rogan, Kari Lake and Peter McCullough all joined Gettr recently. Now that I know that a Gettr employee is a HRC fan and idiot otherwise, I may just push that old envelope. I'm on it but not much.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
05 January, 09:29
No Gettr for me.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 January, 09:09
platforms ending in r

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 03:55
i joined & first 2 followers were chinese 🤷🏼‍♀️...blocked them immediately

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 January, 02:16
ooooh! talking about Parlar coming down was what got me sent to Twatter purgatory last year. account suspended. Can’t like, bookmark, follow, or cancel the account! Haven’t tried Gettr.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
05 January, 02:16
hmmmm
Parler was strike one
Gettr... we know what pitch is coming to us... strike two

Truth Social will be the Haymaker swing that'll get us the walk off (to the moon) homerun....

Truth FTW

Liberte Mom @Libertemom
05 January, 01:28
yes, yes, yes...yes

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
05 January, 12:44
I'm on AU, Gab & Twitter. I get alot of info from all 3. Not gonna do GETTR.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 January, 12:48
In response Love Horses to her Publication

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
05 January, 12:44
I'm on AU, Gab & Twitter. I get alot of info from all 3. Not gonna do GETTR.

Lucinda Randolph @LovefunmagictruthjusticeQ
05 January, 12:33
#GettrCensorship is off da richter! 😠 Bitching at Miller daily. Lol. Rock on #SupermanTrump 's new platform 😍

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 January, 12:29
Haven't logged into there for a long time.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
05 January, 09:34
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Ditto, I didn't like it for some reason.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 12:26
on it just no interest there, like parler and gab! Im here!🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
05 January, 11:50
All my six followers on Gettr are invisible 😁
INVISIBLE!
LOL!

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
05 January, 11:35
Been there a while, but can't get into it. I always come back to WeGo and here to see things. Gab? eh soso.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 January, 10:55
just the name gives it away. never been on the site , dont plan on going.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 January, 10:34
I think I have one but never use. Ever since I was banned on Twitter I have been searching for People I followed. Most of the People on Anon Up are those that I followed on Twitter. I didn't like Parler at all.

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 January, 10:31
People have such short memories, that might just the reminder they need.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 January, 10:30
Two images

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 January, 10:37
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 January, 10:19
Controlled Opposition

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 10:03
A lot of similar networks popped up after the purge. A few stayed interesting. I like AU, just need a few features to make it perfect. If @administrator finish everything he announced, it will be perfect. Wish we can help him in some way.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 January, 09:44
all the ones that popped up after twitter purge,
aside from this platform, felt to me like a rush of
desperate [DS] grabs... Grabbr! ... and,
like Q_David King, i stayed away from them

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 January, 09:18
That’s the exact Vibe I get.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 09:12
God Bless Anonup🙏!

I do go to other social media and visit Patriot Accounts from the Old twitter...but almost instantly I see Disgruntled confrontational asleep shills causing chaos!

So I immediately return to Anonup❤️🇺🇸! Incredibly Thankful for @administrator and @vincentkennedy , I feel you two are the reason we make this place our Online 🇺🇸Home🇺🇸!

May God continue to Bless our Anon Patriot Fam!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 January, 09:03
NEXT STEP IS TO GET TROLLS TO TURN PATRIOTS POSTS IN AS TERRORISM BY EMAIL TO FBLIE TO INVESTIGATE SINCE FBLIE IS SOCIAL MEDIA POLICE NOW FOR BIDEN ADMIN