Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
This is REAL - Can you please help get the word out ????
@VincentKennedy @martingeddes
@humunu @doqholliday iamjason @r363ll10n @victoryofthelight369 @aztekjade @luisjr40 @physics171 @qakelady @kimrunner
Here we go. The rabbit hole is deep.. Who is Tory Smith and what happened to him???? - 2 video's below within 6 months he was dead in 2016. Please speared far and wide...... We have only one chance. I'm going all in......
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Child Rapist/Child Murderer Mike Pence Threatenes to Kill 17 ISP Troopers - YouTube

The vile criminal who is acting as Indiana Governor, Mike Pence, has told 17 Indiana State Troopers that he will murder them if they try to arrest him. Pence...

10:12 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 10:08
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Silence has always been consent.
Why are people silent on who is controlling, manipulating on their obligations to know LAW and greatly important further inner-standing there is a physics to life force?
Those silent are supporting the crimes, its always been this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 09:54

05 January, 09:51
Basically the government is trafficking everyone through the birth-certificate, forced policy=police, statutes, codes, regulations, courts, and criminal monopoly unlawful the BAR associations protects the worlds corporations and governments, the satanist and pedophiles.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 January, 05:44

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
If the public only knew how deep this rabbit hole is.. BOOM !!!!

05 January, 01:13

05 January, 01:18

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Law - I get it.. Been at this for 30+ years even been down this rabbit hole are more...

05 January, 01:08
TORY SMITH: MIKE PENCE CHOKED LITTLE BOY TO DEATH

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

09 January, 05:41

I have all his videos book marked - It's crazy what Tory shared right up until the end RIP.

05 January, 12:58

05 January, 01:01

I know about him - Field and Sawyer and Pam the lawyer. I can't spell so well any idea where Field is these days??

05 January, 12:34

05 January, 12:39

Law please slow down. I need to read and or listen to your stuff. I been very quite here. Just waiting for the right time to speak. Be well GOD bless.

05 January, 12:47

Law - I need to sleep tonight - Have to work my last 30 days. Then it is game over. GOD BLESS

05 January, 12:31

09 January, 05:37

YEP seen that one - Thank you

05 January, 12:29

05 January, 12:30

Here it comes - The Pain !!!! Truth Social is close !!

05 January, 12:25
Been sharing Tory Smith for years.
Glad to assist, thank you!

05 January, 12:27

BOOM !!!! Here we GO !!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 January, 11:05
WAS HE A "TARGETED INDIVIDUAL" DEW?

04 January, 11:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
I think so

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 10:43
It's true. I only wish he could see everything that's happening now.. He was a true fighter for children!🙏

04 January, 11:39
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
We need to stand up and be counted - Don't let Tory die in vain. He was telling us the truth.. Please share far and wide before the channel is gone.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 January, 10:15
TRUE

04 January, 10:17
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
At this point - How do you tell the public.. I have no clue.