Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 January, 10:12
This is REAL - Can you please help get the word out ????
@VincentKennedy @martingeddes
@humunu @doqholliday iamjason @r363ll10n @victoryofthelight369 @aztekjade @luisjr40 @physics171 @qakelady @kimrunner
Here we go. The rabbit hole is deep.. Who is Tory Smith and what happened to him???? - 2 video's below within 6 months he was dead in 2016. Please speared far and wide...... We have only one chance. I'm going all in......
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Child Rapist/Child Murderer Mike Pence Threatenes to Kill 17 ISP Troopers - YouTube

The vile criminal who is acting as Indiana Governor, Mike Pence, has told 17 Indiana State Troopers that he will murder them if they try to arrest him. Pence...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 12:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I know about him - Field and Sawyer and Pam the lawyer. I can't spell so well any idea where Field is these days??
01:01 AM - Jan 05, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 January, 01:51
Field was doing a chat on a show a couple of times a week. I cant remember which show but I was pleased to hear him sound strong. The show came up pretty easily when i searched .

05 January, 02:27
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Cool thank you = I'll look - utube?

Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 01:06
Wasn't to long ago field was home, John B Wells had done a show with Field.

ITs a massive sting operation.
A big set up.
Many involved.

09 January, 05:40

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Can't wait to see Justice...