MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
03 January, 11:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 07:51
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
😆😅 I wish I could send this to some of my family, but it would not go over very well.

One actually texted me a stupid factchecker article today. I said do not do that again, I do not consider paid factcheckers to be anything other than propaganda.

Sigh...😟 Seriously? I text her to say I am sending a present for belated Christmas, and I get a factchecker article on climate change with oil and gas.

Really annoyed me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I'm with ya, my daughter hasn't had anything to do with me in 7 yrs. Son-in-law is a minister & an Attorney. Put those two professions together, I don't think so!!
08:43 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 08:55
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
🙏👊☺️ LOTS OF US ON THIS SITE. IT HURT MORE THE LAST FEW YEARS THAN IT DOES NOW, BUT IT STILL PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY ACT LIKE THIS.

SORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY. 🙏👊 I FEEL YOU, TOTALLY.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 January, 09:57
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thanks!