Only people mentioned by MMMMADDDD in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 07:51
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
😆😅 I wish I could send this to some of my family, but it would not go over very well.

One actually texted me a stupid factchecker article today. I said do not do that again, I do not consider paid factcheckers to be anything other than propaganda.

Sigh...😟 Seriously? I text her to say I am sending a present for belated Christmas, and I get a factchecker article on climate change with oil and gas.

Really annoyed me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
04 January, 08:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i just send at this point lol. they don't talk to me anyways. i mostly just talk with random people these days. always an interesting story to be heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 January, 08:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm with ya, my daughter hasn't had anything to do with me in 7 yrs. Son-in-law is a minister & an Attorney. Put those two professions together, I don't think so!!