Kim Runner @kimrunner
Anyone who thinks POTUS canceling the 1.6 Press Conference is a negative thing doesn't understand Trump...EVERYTHING he does is strategic! The Art of War...have faith.
08:22 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 January, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
my thoughts exactly. when i saw that announcement i thought “mmm, the plot thickens...”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 10:35
Yes Kim, good point. Those who need to know, know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 January, 08:39
fort 🙏🍀

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
04 January, 10:14
Tell him to come clean on the vaccine. The confusion is hurting so many people now. He either explains what he means by the 'vaccine' or he fully endorses the ones out there that DS is pushing.

I'm done waiting for him to do something though - it has been too long, so many of us have suffered but held out hope, and day after day goes by and nothing is getting better. We barely hear from him, and nothing is really said when he speaks.

He's lost trust with many of us - not completely, but some. And once trust is lost, it is almost impossible to get back again. I will always hold him up and be thankful for all he's done. But I don't see him the same as I did a year ago. The vaccine 'mystery' with him is probably the biggest part of that.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
05 January, 08:37
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
and please don't say "many of us have lost trust" because i have not lost trust in DJT

05 January, 10:38
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Many of us have done our homework and HAVE NOT LOST TRUST, only realizing DJT is so far ahead of us it makes our head spin. Please have a listen to Patel Patriot of DEVOLUTION discuss this with Clif High; its very educational.
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 January, 09:52
Grandmaster.
Q+R moves on the Board
Adapt, fake direction, even play dead.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 January, 10:55
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
moves and countermoves...

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 January, 09:51

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 January, 09:46
I have total faith in our commander in cheif! ❤️🙏🏻

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 January, 09:39
Tell em

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 January, 09:22
Trump Must Have A Good Reason, He Does Everything On Purpose He Knows Exactly What He Is Doing! We Must Have Faith! Nobody Could Pull Off What He Has Done, And Continues To Do! Hes Working On Something! We Will Know When Its The Right Time! Just Miss Him!

05 January, 10:44
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I agree, we all miss him but the tweets from Dan and Il Trumpo are very positive and Happy - something good is happening and we will know when its time.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 January, 09:22
100% - either head fake or something not ready. correlate 5G C-band delay to 1/19 which us after Trump rally 1/15. another couple weeks build up - gotta precipice

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 January, 08:54
7-11

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
04 January, 08:38
He let the DS expose themselves befire he did

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
Kinda crazy though that all those tickets are unrefundable. Probably ticked off some folks..and they weren't cheap, I hear. I didn't know it was canceled til I saw this.
So, no Merry Christmas or...? Teying to piece it all together and thought I had it but now, I'm back to just not knowing squat.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
Undoubtedly, a chess move

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
I don't think it negative, but he has never run from anyone or anything!

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
04 January, 08:49
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
No, He hasn’t run. Just means somthing bigger.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 January, 08:37
yup 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 January, 08:36
He didn't cancel, He, led them into a trap and they chose to fall for it....[these] people are dumb.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 January, 08:36
I think he knows something. If he spilled it at the presser, it would be easier for [them] to bury. He'll get better reach at the rally.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:28

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 08:26
Oh no! Not negative... just wanted to see him live again. 🤣❤

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 January, 08:29
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
wasnt directed at you :)
lots of negative comments under the post!
Just want people to understand it's a countermove !

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 January, 08:25
This was a huge message. Don't worry when Trump is talking. His silences speaks volumes!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 January, 08:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Sorry about the poor English! lol "His silence speaks volumes."

Stupid neuromuscular disease, always trying to trip me up. 😂