Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 January, 08:22
Anyone who thinks POTUS canceling the 1.6 Press Conference is a negative thing doesn't understand Trump...EVERYTHING he does is strategic! The Art of War...have faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
04 January, 10:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Tell him to come clean on the vaccine. The confusion is hurting so many people now. He either explains what he means by the 'vaccine' or he fully endorses the ones out there that DS is pushing.

I'm done waiting for him to do something though - it has been too long, so many of us have suffered but held out hope, and day after day goes by and nothing is getting better. We barely hear from him, and nothing is really said when he speaks.

He's lost trust with many of us - not completely, but some. And once trust is lost, it is almost impossible to get back again. I will always hold him up and be thankful for all he's done. But I don't see him the same as I did a year ago. The vaccine 'mystery' with him is probably the biggest part of that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Many of us have done our homework and HAVE NOT LOST TRUST, only realizing DJT is so far ahead of us it makes our head spin. Please have a listen to Patel Patriot of DEVOLUTION discuss this with Clif High; its very educational.
https://rumble.com/embed/v...
10:38 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it