Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
04 January, 10:54
"What if I told you a company in Washington began this law firm to be a medical coding research company? What if I told you that Obama Care was created for one reason and one reason only, and that's to do child trafficking. They invested so much money to build three supercomputers in the University in Austin Texas that a mother who goes to her gynecologist to find out that she is pregnant. And at the same moment that he enters the code, the child traffickers are tracking that mother's pregnancy. They know if she has an abortion, if she has a live birth. They track the child through the first few years. They know if it has blond hair, blue eyes or red hair, green eyes or whatever, blood type, DNA.

Obama Care coding system eliminated medical confidentiality from USA & around the world. It happened in every country in the United Nations. We started it. A five-digit coding system with over 80,000 codes. We call it medical abduction."

https://t.me/ExposeThePEDO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Obama Ran Pedophile Ring Out of Whitehouse? - YouTube

www.DarylLawsonLive.comWIKILEAKS: OBAMA RAN PEDOPHILE RING OUT OF WHITEHOUSEJulian Assange unveiled another bombshell Sunday evening, alleging that wikileaks...

02:32 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Hill, click on at the bottom under it