Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:48
Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 09:56
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

02 January, 10:31
frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️

03 January, 01:15
Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed. Most Cousins Unjabbed. Hard to argue with the jabbed at family outings since none of them know anyone with any side effects. They can't even imagine that type of evil in this world.

At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.

Can't imagine under any scenario that Trump will come out against the vax.

Now XRP...
Just follow the money.

Due to the case. It's going to be the first crypto asset with 100% clarity given by the SEC. Zero Doubt.

The worst thing that could happen to Ripple is a Fine and/or Coin Burn. Both of those outcomes are still bullish for XRP when the lawsuit concludes.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
03 January, 04:17
As far as XRP is concerned, THIS is the tweet that settled the deal for me. It was such an unusual tweet and I knew there was something special about it. 😉 It seemed to be a very clear message of the coming rewards for purchasing XRP.

03 January, 05:34
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
this is not criticizing, simply a question

who and when did everyone decide there was a decode for everything?

more importantly, how many times has it been correct or turned out / panned out in our reality?

it seems like theres normally hundreds of options when the gematria is used, and people seem to pick whichever floats their fancy most ….

not against it, i fucking hope with everything in me XRP moons…

just wondering where these decodes got their verification as something actually being used to communicate

do you have any evidence of this? / any of the decodes panning out?

ive seen some WHACK ass accounts constantly posting a decode for everything VK says/ DT says, ect…

its almost as if they never communicate just to communicate…

dudes are decoding even VKs response to me in this thread 🤣 what are the chances hes using me and the timing of my comment? id say slim. 1/103947362929483738 🤣

with love❤️ looking forward to your response

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
This was primarily due to what's in the Q drops. According to the Q drops, EVERYTHING has meaning. Even the sentence structure matters.

https://qposts.online/?q=e...

This implies there's a decode for everything that's released to the public. It doesn't necessarily mean it's Gematria related or a specific Q drop, but there is some additional information being relayed that goes beyond the surface level.

It's done in a way that requires personal discernment, because no one involved can give direct information on anything that can potentially be linked to classified information or anything that can compromise their objective.

In relation to XRP, the final confirmation was the VK post when he mentioned a Ripple in the water. 😉
06:40 PM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
03 January, 06:52
I certainly hope the XRP decodes pan out.

I remember when VK said XRP at 1.30 was a good price entry.. I am down quite a fricken bit lmao...

obviously the Deep state is watching and attempting to control the price ... and doing a dang good job

prayin!!

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
03 January, 10:45
It's a good sign that out of 1000s of crypto currencies, the SEC (the DS) has selected 1, XRP/Ripple as it's target.

It appears to be fact that Ripple is working with banks.

It is fact that XRP is ISO 20022 compliant, which puts it in the top tier of coin networks.

It's a good bet...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 06:41
faaark Q

and faaark ewe