Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 09:10
Nana is so excited today!
We rarely ever get God's beautiful soul cleansing SNOW here in TN, but we got an amazing blanket last night.

I love this, guess ppl in TN will slow down and have a bit of time to reflect today whether they like the snow like Nana or not.

It is such a beautiful thing to me, Nana is not a fan of the dead look of winter on Gaia, so when she is covered with this beauty, I want to just sit and look at it.

Here are some pics of my yard today.
Snow ball fights and sledding for my grands today!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy
jfkjrfa
@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Believe me, if you lived in the snowbelt like me, where the snow piles up for months sometimes, you would dread winter the way I do 😁😁😁

But I guess if you rarely get snow and it allows you the oppurtunity to do some outdoor activities with the grandkids, then by all means enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
03 January, 11:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
i started to sound like my father complaining about the snow and cold in NY. once i realized it i said i only have 2 options. Deal with it or move. i moved to SC. i am back in NY. i have been taking care of my disabled father . Now that pfizer killed him, i am definitely ready to relocate to some place warm. Possibly. i can become a snow bird perhaps.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 January, 11:40
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
😔😞So sorry, Rochelle...

Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it