Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 09:10
Nana is so excited today!
We rarely ever get God's beautiful soul cleansing SNOW here in TN, but we got an amazing blanket last night.

I love this, guess ppl in TN will slow down and have a bit of time to reflect today whether they like the snow like Nana or not.

It is such a beautiful thing to me, Nana is not a fan of the dead look of winter on Gaia, so when she is covered with this beauty, I want to just sit and look at it.

Here are some pics of my yard today.
Snow ball fights and sledding for my grands today!

wainthepain01
@vincentkennedy
jfkjrfa
@doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Believe me, if you lived in the snowbelt like me, where the snow piles up for months sometimes, you would dread winter the way I do 😁😁😁

But I guess if you rarely get snow and it allows you the oppurtunity to do some outdoor activities with the grandkids, then by all means enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i started to sound like my father complaining about the snow and cold in NY. once i realized it i said i only have 2 options. Deal with it or move. i moved to SC. i am back in NY. i have been taking care of my disabled father . Now that pfizer killed him, i am definitely ready to relocate to some place warm. Possibly. i can become a snow bird perhaps.
11:31 AM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 January, 11:40
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
😔😞So sorry, Rochelle...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
03 January, 01:33
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Thank you.