sercorimo ... @sercorimo
👀🧐This is interesting...

I checked just checked this out for myself in my town :

"The 355" is the only movie playing Jan 7th -13th
on the 13th 2 movies, they added "Scream 2022"

"Scream 2022" only Jan 14th-20th
on the 20th 2 movies, they added "Redeeming Love"

"Redeeming Love" only Jan 21- 27th

If you look it up yourself. Please let me know your results. I am intriqued.

Link to the trailer of The 355
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:51 AM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 January, 09:17
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Same in the theater closest to me - Jan 7 thru 10.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 January, 03:46
In the Netherlands we have a lockdown till 14 january or longer. No movie. The cinema is closed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 January, 01:40
our little local one's doing it - january 6th - all playing. but on the 7th and 8th: only The 355...........https://www.fandango.com/a...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 January, 12:52

Tommy Gavins @Tk101
03 January, 08:12
just checked local on gulfcoast , only movie playing 7,8,9,th 355

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
03 January, 06:30
I checked the listing for the local theater here in Ohio and its the same. I am so curious about this!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
03 January, 06:24
Montreal....

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
03 January, 06:20
My local AMC's only list thru Thurs. They usually do the next weekend schedule on Weds.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 January, 06:19
for the smaller multiplex. Xscape theaters...
6th... to the 9th... no sched...

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 January, 06:17
on the big regal cineplex... 3 movies are showing for the 7th. 8th. 9th.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 January, 06:09
Same here nothing but The 355

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 January, 06:07
Exact same for Central Illinois, I just looked
https://www.amctheatres.co...

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
03 January, 06:03
Only checked AMC and Harkins in my area, and is the case. Harkins does have two others on thursday but only the 355 on friday

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
03 January, 05:28
In Australia..checked some cinemas..happening here too!!!! One cinema on the Sunshine coast (Qld) has normal times for today (4th) & tomorrow (5th)..NO listings for the 6th & Friday 7th (U.S 6th)-9th one listing of a film called 'Shane'...then nothing till the 20th (U.S 19th) one listing of a film called 'Torn' till the 23rd. Checked another cinema in Brisbane city..today & tomorrow normal listings, then NO listings till the 22nd & 23rd of that one film 'Torn'...checked NSW cinemas, some are normal, some have nothing from the 7th, which is the 6th U.S time...!!!!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 January, 05:35
In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication
👀
interesting!! thank you!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
03 January, 04:30
I have the same as you here in the Seattle, WA area, but the calendar goes dark starting on the 21st. Super strange!

Piki Napua @Piki
03 January, 06:02
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
I'm East of Seattle and we found the same here. Very curious.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 January, 04:24
NCG playing it here 1/7
1 day only, 2 late showtimes

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
03 January, 04:23
.....weird....

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
03 January, 04:09
My local AMC is only playing The 355 too!

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
03 January, 04:05
Same for my Local Regal Theater In Wichita KS With The 355 listed as preorder https://www.regmovies.com/...

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
03 January, 03:57
Local theater here, 355 only movie on Jan 6 then nothing listed until 13th

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
03 January, 03:39
Our theater only shows through Thursday the 5th. Does show 365 coming soon however no dates listed. Strange that there is nothing showing from Thursday on.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
03 January, 03:28
yes. just checked for northwest illinois.... same..

Michael Walley @mwalley
03 January, 03:22
Same here in Scranton, PA. Lets get this party started already!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 January, 03:13
One movie theater near where I live.

Only showing The 355 on the 6th and 7th of January.

Richie Richard @Richie
03 January, 03:04
Same in small town, Panhandle Florida.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
03 January, 03:03
Michigan here and "355" is the only movie on the 7th - 12th, with "Scream" being added on 13th and "355" going away on the 14th.

Looks like a shit movie too, they're trying to force it on the brainless that the Clowns In America and intelligence agencies are the good guys.

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
03 January, 02:16
Portland Oregon- only one movie 355 playing from 7th-12 then Scream 2022 added

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 January, 12:45
I see
Jan 7,8,9 "The 355" and "Poupelle of Chimney Town"
Jan 10,11,12
Jan 13,14,15,16 "Belle" and "Scream"
Jan 17 add "Betty White: 100 Years Young - A Birthday Celebration"
Jan 18,19 "Belle" and "Scream"
Jan 20, 21, 22 "Redeeming Love"
Jan 23 "Bolshoi Ballet: Jewels (2022)" "Casablanca" "Redeeming Love"
Jan 24, 25 "Redeeming Love"
Jan 26 "Casablanca" "Redeeming Love"
Jan 27 "Redeeming Love"
Jan 28
Jan 29 "The Metropolitan Opera: Rigoletto (2022)"
Jan 30, 31, Feb 1

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
03 January, 12:44
Same here in Maine. Full line up on the 6th but not showing anything on the 7th.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
03 January, 12:33
my area on those dates