Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:26
How many people do you know right now that tested positive within the last week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 January, 11:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hahaha VK I still have a copy of your reply from April 2020 when I said "control the testing, control the virus".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:41
In response William Filer to his Publication
Post it. I think I also said something along these lines...The real Money Grab will be with the Testing.
That is where all that money sitting from the fake relief packages will be scooped up. Hope someone is watching it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 January, 11:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Been saying this since the beginning. Every test= money for the evil ones. That is why people need to STOP COMPLYING with anything "covid" related. It is financing the people who are trying to KILL us!
STOP testing
STOO mask wearing
STOP getting jabbed
STOP embracing the fear mongering & propaganda

Autmama 123 @autmama
Look up the guy from Rutgers who invented the spit test. Died suddenly. He’s from my town. My husband grew up with him, I went to school with his sister. Very strange how he died. His mon told my husband his partner continues his business and his work. Our town only uses the spit test to test teachers who are unvaccinated. Nothing stuck up your nose.
12:35 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by autmama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Autmama 123, click on at the bottom under it