Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 January, 02:49
Do you all realize we are in the last age of a 25,920 year cycle. The Mayan calendar was broken into 5 ages of 5,200 years or 5 life cycles.
We are in the last one today. 2012 was off by a few years
@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
02 January, 03:56
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
https://www.bibliotecapley...
the alien people like that number

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 04:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication
That looks like the educate yourself website. NICE. I found that like 20 years ago.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 January, 04:09
its an old story like really old lol

02 January, 04:22
This is real yes????

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 January, 04:24
the mars face hmm im not sure its hard to get the real story from whats happening in your own town let alone on another planet

02 January, 04:32
Richard is blocked.. Just saying we weed out the trolls here.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 January, 04:43
i like richard....hes not a troll he just thinks different than you........the first few times were a bit rough as we argued about our countries......i remained calm tried to use facts instead of my opinions.........then we found out we like animals and cracking jokes and now we our friends........hes going to kick me in the liver so i can get a free helicopter ride to the hospital lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 January, 04:46
are friends*lol i cant type im sorry

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 January, 04:48
I know your type...lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
i should try typing with my feet they might be better
04:52 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 January, 04:52
nah...

just keep using your
toes...😀👍