Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
WE ARE STANDING ON THE CUSP OF THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY EVENTS IN HUMAN HISTORY — FOR NOT ONLY OUR GREAT AND BELOVED COUNTRY — BUT FOR OUR WORLD AND FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE!

NUMEROUS REPORTS ARE INDICATING WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN A REVOLUTIONARY PERIOD AND PROCESS OF THE DISCLOSURE OF TRUTH TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. THESE DISCLOSURES WILL USHER IN THE MOST PROFOUND ECONOMIC, EDUCATIONAL GOVERNMENT. POLITICAL. SOCIAL, JUDICIAL, MEDICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL AND MORE.

TRANSFORMATIONS WE HAVE NEVER WITNESSED IN OUR LIVES.

ARE YOU READY?
04:34 PM - Jan 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 January, 08:06
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
God’s will be done 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiago @Tiago
01 January, 07:47
It's about time!

Let's go!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
01 January, 07:22
lots of explaining to be done…paper lunch bags

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 January, 06:18
I don't know that we'll ever be ready because we have no idea what to even expect, except to say that we've been somewhat conditioned to expect hell because it's pretty much the only thing we know. Judging by what "THEY'VE" done so far to destroy truth tellers, I can only imagine it will be far worse for us.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 January, 06:18
More than ever!
I was born for this moment!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 January, 08:23
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
May we all rise to the challenges we face!
WWG1WGA

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 January, 05:53
Amen, can't wait to see (and help) the world heal... READY🙌

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 January, 05:52
I AM!!!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 January, 05:48
I am ready to fulfill God's purpose for my life.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 January, 05:34

Ali Beth @Albeth7
01 January, 05:22
let’s go!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
01 January, 04:39
YES READY LET'S GO THE SHEEP WILL CATCH UP IF THEY CHOOSE TO