Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy New Year Patriots!

2021 was a wild ride but I’m so glad you were here by my side. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

We’ve made eternal friendships that will last forever. I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you someday.

2021 was a shit show. It had to be this way.

Hug your family. Talk to strangers. Keep spreading truth. Don’t wear masks. Don’t get jabbed. Don’t comply with their BS.

Love is the way. God is our guide. Jesus is our Savior. Prayer is the answer.

I’m ready to kick more evil satanists in the ass in 2022! Bring it on!

I love you all!

Friend forever,
Doq
🕶🇺🇸🙏🏼👊🏼
08:14 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 January, 06:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
✨ Happy New Year 💗2022 - 2202💗 ✨
Thank You Doq Being With Us
🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗🔥💗🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Ross @CathyR
03 January, 11:43
Love you too Doq! You're one of my rocks - thank you and God Bless!! The BEST IS YET TO COME!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 January, 02:52
🙏🍀 unis il faut 😎

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
02 January, 05:19
Thank you Doq. You have helped make the ride bearable.
So it's day 2 of '22 - let's GO kick some sorry satanists in their ass.
Love, Peace, and Joy to you

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
02 January, 05:09

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 January, 05:06
It willbe a Happy New Year, Doq ... such an inspiration to me .. glad to be here with all our new friends and I can’t wait to meet all of you! Gonna be glorious! Love you all too!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 January, 04:34
🎉 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎆

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
02 January, 04:22
❤️😊🇺🇸🐸Thank you for helping us navigate last year. You are a wealth of information. Happy New Year to you as well.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
02 January, 02:10
Well, I could do with some true friends.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
02 January, 01:33
HAPPY NEW YEAR... TBIYTC... WWG1WGA

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 January, 01:00
Love you back Happy New Year!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 January, 12:45
Amen to that, DoQ+! I'm with you all the way!! Especially about kicking satanists in the butt! 🤣🤣🤣 God bless you. America loves you!
Happy 222. 🥰

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 January, 03:18
Happy New Year Doq. Thank you for being there for us! We love you back!❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 January, 11:02
Happy New Year Doq. Thank you for being a fearless leader in this group! I have earned so much from you and other Patriots. God bless you, your family and the rest of the Patriots. Hoping for a Fantastic 2022 full of love, hope and joy. Truly the best is yet to come😍

Field of Light @EartherealArts
01 January, 10:27
Grateful for your unwavering presence & bravado, DoQ

You've truly been holding the line for a long time.

Thankful to be included in your patriot posse.

May our paths meet in person some day!!

💫💛🙏💛💫

Judy Anonette @biju
01 January, 09:20
Happy New Year!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 January, 07:30
Happy New Year DoQ . B E A U T I F U L . message, ThanQ!
God Bless you and for helping us keep our sanity.
Love to ALL PATRIOTS, thank you for your service -
I've learned so MUCH from all of you!

Healing and Peacemaking in 2022!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
01 January, 06:37
happy new tear Doq!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 January, 05:29
Happy New Year Doq! 🎉
wishing you and your family God’s blessings and all the best for a healthy and happy 2022!
❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 January, 03:33
love love love and more love to you!
✨💜🇨🇦🇬🇧🇪🇸🙏🇺🇸✨💖

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 January, 03:28
happy to have been here with you, Doq !

Happy 2022!!!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
01 January, 02:34
happy new year

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 January, 02:14
🇬🇧🙏🇺🇸👍🥳🐸❤️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
01 January, 02:16
Hey DOQ...can you let the newbies/patriots know this isn't you.....that you are NOT on Twitter. ..of all the years following DOQ, not once has he asked for $$$.....he isn't a pay-triot, and I've also never known him to announce he smokes "pot" 🙄 this ISN'T the DOQ we know!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 02:58
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Obviously not me. I’m only here with VK & Koba

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 January, 08:57
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
.....also notice misspelling of name...Doc/not Doq and Holiday/not Holliday. Spelling counts.

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
01 January, 01:34
God Bless you @doqholliday and God Bless all the other #DigitalSoldiers (#Anons) fighting the Good fight and God Bless America.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
01 January, 01:25
Happy new year from Japan

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 05:30
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
Happy New Year Yae, just beautiful, THANK you!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 January, 10:15
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
happy new year 🎉

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
01 January, 01:22
Happy New Year Doq

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 January, 01:19
Amen Doq and love ❤️you too dear fren! HAPPY NEW YEAR,
🙏❤️😀

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
01 January, 12:46
Happy New Year Doq! May God bless us all with the happiest year we’ve all been anxiously waiting for. Made this door meme, kind of summed up the past, and gives optimism for the near futre, and as President Trump has so often said, “THE BEST IS YET TO COME”