Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 December, 08:14
Happy New Year Patriots!

2021 was a wild ride but I’m so glad you were here by my side. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

We’ve made eternal friendships that will last forever. I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you someday.

2021 was a shit show. It had to be this way.

Hug your family. Talk to strangers. Keep spreading truth. Don’t wear masks. Don’t get jabbed. Don’t comply with their BS.

Love is the way. God is our guide. Jesus is our Savior. Prayer is the answer.

I’m ready to kick more evil satanists in the ass in 2022! Bring it on!

I love you all!

Friend forever,
Doq
🕶🇺🇸🙏🏼👊🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by yae51502951 in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 January, 10:15
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
happy new year 🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
02 January, 10:36
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
akemasite omedetou gozaimasu
kotosimo douzo yorosiku omegaiitasimasu

Happy new year again this year
With love and light

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 05:30
Happy New Year Yae, just beautiful, THANK you!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 January, 05:31
so beautiful! Happy 2022!

yae ebisu @yae51502951
01 January, 06:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you every day
And happy new year again this year

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 January, 02:08
Happy New Year Yae

Hank

yae ebisu @yae51502951
01 January, 03:14
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
01 January, 02:03
beautiful

yae ebisu @yae51502951
01 January, 04:20
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
The lot of love and light you gave me last year has definitely lifted me up.
In ancient Japan, the winter solstice was the first day of the year, so I followed suit and arranged for 2022.
This year as well, I will devote myself to doing what I can do, the love of the universe and the Creator, and the forgiveness of light.