Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 December, 01:23
I am only having to wait a few years to see my work bear fruit. Others have had to stay patient for decades. Still, I am looking forward to seeing some very arrogant and prideful people have to face the consequences of their poor choices in 2022.

As public "endurance intellectualism" goes, this is a pretty rough ride — although hardly unprecedented. The courage to look at the data and come to your own conclusion — that's all it took. Yet so few passed the test.

Anons are about to destroy woke academia. There won't be anything left; there are zero excuses that will be accepted by the irate public. As a "nym" (named anon) I expect to be denounced and despised by those losing their privileged positions, but you chose your fate, and I chose mine.

Cowards and fools took the "easy" path by conflating "socially acceptable common knowledge" (i.e. propaganda) with truth. That is going to become quite a liability as the consensus narrative is proven to be dangerous fakery.

Live not b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
...glad you're here Martin. Was also on Medium for a short run and that's how I know/knew of you from there.
Nice to see the likes of yourself and Robert Wakefield and more that I knew of/read work by before this disaster here beside us now slugging out for continued truth!
01:29 PM - Dec 31, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it