Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 December, 09:24
The CDC admits that the highly sophisticated PCR test canโ€™t tell the difference between the flu and Covid. So, what does that say about all of the at home tests that people are using?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 December, 10:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It says people are fools for subjecting themselves to a test the INVENTOR says was NOT designed to detect infectious disease, and also foolish for being tested when they have no symptoms of illness with a test not designed to detect infectious disease to find out if they are sick. It is also foolish to subject ones self to a test for an illness that is nearly 100% recoverable for most. It is all a money making scheme. For every test there is money made that goes to the perpetuatrators of this "virus." For every jab money goes back to them. Participating in this evil endeavor finances its ability to continue!! It is like giving a thief a key to your home to rob you over and over again., and then complaining that you have nothing left in your home. STOP COMPLYING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
I had to have hernia surgery last year. The nurse after scheduling the date for surgery said 'so when can we get you in for a covid test?'

I said "I won't have the test"

She said "The hospital requires all patients for surgery to have them"

I said "Well I'm not taking the test"

She said "Ok let me go call and maybe they'll take you off the list .. **I'm sure the doctor won't mind**"

She came back a few minutes later saying it was all good I was "off the list"

I figured they want that money more than following some rote edict from on high which even the doctor knew was pointless apparently.
12:27 PM - Dec 31, 2021
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
31 December, 04:36
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Way to stand up and not back down๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Great job patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

wht 2.0 @wht
31 December, 05:56
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
all it takes

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
31 December, 01:17
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
This is exactly why my hubby decided to forego surgery for a lymphoma on his thigh. I don't know that radiation is any better, but he made that decision after a talk with his doctor who was really pushing the jab. According to that doctor, it's possible that NOT having the jab means a longer recovery" (which is total BS). Anyway, he plainly told her "NO JABS" if he opted for a surgical procedure (which she began talking down to him because he refused). I asked her "What's the chances of him being jabbed when he's under anesthesia?". She said 'well................as far as I know, we've never done that. We do try to honor our patients wished, although its hard, but you have to understand, at your age, your health issues could get worse if you continue to be offensive towards jab." That was enough for us. To me, what she just said was "yeah, I know better than you do and you will be jabbed when you're put under." I wanted to slap her off her perching stool.

wht 2.0 @wht
31 December, 01:26
In response Made In America to her Publication
I've seen many warnings about those digital hospital sign in screens having fine print that authorizes them to give the jab.

Read *everything* CAREFULLY before signing.