Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The CDC admits that the highly sophisticated PCR test can’t tell the difference between the flu and Covid. So, what does that say about all of the at home tests that people are using?
09:24 AM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 December, 03:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
THAT U R IDIOT🤣🤣🤣
LOUD & CLEAR

https://youtu.be/MVWQlajiJ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
31 December, 02:15
Everybody was KungFlu fighting 🎶🥋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
31 December, 10:53
And now Whitmer is trying to force all schools to mask and test ALL students and staff! This BS has to stop! She can cram her stupid recommendations where the sun doesn't shine!

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
31 December, 04:32
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
The gallows will be waiting very soon🙏🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 December, 10:17
Remember it has always been the flu.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 December, 10:15
It says people are fools for subjecting themselves to a test the INVENTOR says was NOT designed to detect infectious disease, and also foolish for being tested when they have no symptoms of illness with a test not designed to detect infectious disease to find out if they are sick. It is also foolish to subject ones self to a test for an illness that is nearly 100% recoverable for most. It is all a money making scheme. For every test there is money made that goes to the perpetuatrators of this "virus." For every jab money goes back to them. Participating in this evil endeavor finances its ability to continue!! It is like giving a thief a key to your home to rob you over and over again., and then complaining that you have nothing left in your home. STOP COMPLYING

wht 2.0 @wht
31 December, 12:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I had to have hernia surgery last year. The nurse after scheduling the date for surgery said 'so when can we get you in for a covid test?'

I said "I won't have the test"

She said "The hospital requires all patients for surgery to have them"

I said "Well I'm not taking the test"

She said "Ok let me go call and maybe they'll take you off the list .. **I'm sure the doctor won't mind**"

She came back a few minutes later saying it was all good I was "off the list"

I figured they want that money more than following some rote edict from on high which even the doctor knew was pointless apparently.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 December, 10:08
Ed Zachary!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 December, 09:55
$$$$$$ always about that $$$$$$

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 December, 09:35
Exposing these tests as a fraud has been the top of my list of things to do. I sold the PCR tests fr a mfg. They cost$.50- $1.00 to produce and sell for $30+. When my wife was still working as a ICU RN they would use the flu a b swabs to test for CV because there is no difference, they are the same test. Follow the $$$$